The next Albemarle County Board of Supervisors meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 7, 2008, starting at 9:00 a.m. in the Lane Auditorium, 2nd floor, County Office Building, McIntire Road.
The following items are on the agenda:
- Formation of Crozet Library Steering Committee
- Local Government Resource Management
- Regulating the number of adult dogs allowed per dwelling in residential zoning districts
- Set public hearing to consider proposed ordinance which addresses animal noises
- Public Hearing to amend the Water Protection Ordinance to allow stream crossings meeting specific requirements and revise the mitigation plan requirements
Board of Supervisors
401 McIntire Road
Charlottesville, VA 22902
As a resident it is always a good idea to be well informed about your area. Call me for details about past meeting and our area. I am here to help.